Missed Lindsay and Amber’s episode of Scouted? Here’s a run down plus my random thoughts.
1. We are first introduced to Lindsay from Fresno, California. She’s a 16 year-old, Christian fresh-faced Cali girl. Model scout Kristen obviously had worked with Lindsay before and invites her to New York right away. Woot.
2. Model scout Erin visits 17 year-old, Amber in Stanbury Park, Utah. Amber is a home-schooled, horse riding, country girl with a boyfriend. Erin catches up with Amber and her family to give them the good news – she’s going to New York.
3. Lindsay and her parents meet with Pup the Pastor to make a morality contact that includes no modeling lingerie, no being around bad influences, etc. etc.
4. Stephen and Amber’s tender teenage moment = vomit.
5. In New York both Lindsay and Amber meet with the team. Lindsay does not hesitate to pull out her morality contract which shocks the team a little bit. Erin becomes increasingly concerned about Amber’s personality (or lack there of).
6. In case you didn’t know Beri’s nickname was Storkas.
7. Both girls go to the FASHION CLOSET and receive their makeovers. At the test shoot Lindsay rocks it. I don’t particularly care for the Rodarte dress but she looks amazing. Lindsay refuses to wear a sheer dress. Amber has a hair struggle and refuses to cut her hair.
8. Amber struggles to connect with the camera in her test shoot. Beri takes control to help her and starts a dance party on set to get Amber to loosen up a bit but – dun dun dunn – will it be enough?
9.. The team meets to discuss the girls. Lindsay photographed beautifully but she comes with stipulations about what she will and won’t do. She refused to wear a sheer dress. Amber lacked personality and was a diva about cutting her hair. Ultimately the team agrees not to sign either Amber or Lindsay to One Management.
10. In the end notes: Lindsay goes back to school. Amber is no long represented by Erin. Interesting.
Here’s a bonus clip chronicling Lindsay’s first time outside of California. Watch.